Is Your Kid Struggling in School or at Life?
If your child has emotional, behavioral or developmental problems that interfere with success at home or at school...
If you’re frantic because your teenager is depressed, disruptive, defiant or dabbling in drugs...
If your young adult son or daughter needs extra support on the road to maturity and independence...
WE CAN HELP!
Creative Educational Options is a therapeutic and educational consultation service—operated by a licensed psychologist—for kids and young adults with a broad range of needs, skills, interests and goals. We identify schools, camps, treatment programs and alternative post-secondary options for clients with academic, social, emotional and behavioral challenges. And we find boarding schools, summer programs, and gap year adventures for average and gifted students.
In the special-needs domain, our mission is to halt the cycle of failure, and introduce new patterns of happiness and success, for struggling clients, ages 10 to 50, with one or more of the following challenges:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Autism Spectrum disorders
- Language-based and non-verbal learning disabilities
- School avoidance
- Social struggles and bullying
- Chronic medical conditions
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Borderline and other personality disorders
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Adoption and attachment issues
- Suicidal thoughts and attempts
- Defiant behavior
- Running away
- Substance abuse
- Computer and gaming addictions
- Sexual abuse, promiscuity and perpetration
- Eating disorders
- Legal problems
- Struggles relating to sexual and gender identity (LGBTQ)
At Creative Educational Options, we understand the confusion, frustration and despair of parents trying desperately to find good answers for challenging children of all ages. Rest assured...
When Something Has to Change,
WE CAN HELP!
In providing our services, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, citizenship, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, in providing its services.